Absolute Recruitment - Can you make it to the Promised Land

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
Absolute

Absolute Recruitment - Can you make it to the Promised Land

January 8, 2021 18:59:30

Before you apply keep in mind that you'll have to be clanless. Applying while in a clan will result in your instant rejection.

Pick what you will bring to the table

1. Application - Based on your skills, you'll have to complete one of the application forms bellow.

In-gamer Application

Username:
Alternative accounts:
Old n-a username(s):
Discord username:
Country (GMT):
Highest level (both new and old n-a):
Highest streak (both new and old n-a):
Activity level (from 1 to 10):
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?):
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans:
Reason for leaving those clans:
Why do you wish to join Absolute?:

GFX-ers
Username:
Alternative accounts:
Old n-a username(s):
Discord username:
Country (GMT):
How often do you gfx?:
What kind of graphics can you do? (Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Backgrounds):
Link a few examples of your works:

Social
Username:
Alternative accounts:
Old n-a username(s):
Discord username:
Country (GMT):
How much time do you spend on discord?:
Tell us a bit about yourself:

2. Accommodation - After completing the application form, you'll have to come on discord and spend some time there so the members of our clan can meet you. Also, that will help you to get familiar with the clan. The duration of this accommodation period will depend only on you.

3. Testing - While being in the accommodation phase, you will also test your skills based on the application you chose. So, if you applied as In-gamer you will have to be tested in private battles by our members or show your streaking capabilities. If you applied as GFX-er, you will have to make a couple of works with our clan symbol. If you applied as Social you'll have to show us that you're capable of getting along with our members and keep the chat activity on a decent level. Keep in mind that these tests aren't definitory for your final result, but just a way to see your current level. Even if you fail these tests you might still be accepted.

4. Voting - At the end of the accommodation phase, the clan Leaders and Captains will vote and decide if you are accepted or not, based on your activity and on the impression you made on us, as well as their past knowledge about you.
ImageImageImage

Szayel

Re: Absolute Recruitment - Can you make it to the Promised Land

January 8, 2021 19:23:05

LEGGOOOOOOOO
I.N.F.E.R.N.U.M

Parkiet

January 8, 2021 19:30:26

gl to all applicants :tea:
MyAnimeList || Previous username: Pawelos96

Dismantle

January 8, 2021 20:14:33

Bruh, this is my third time filling the application, but let's go.

Username: Dismantle
Alternative accounts: Parnassia
Old n-a username(s): Didn't played.
Discord username: Dismantle#9542
Country (GMT): Slovakia, +1.
Highest level (both new and old n-a): 46 on both accs /// Didn't played.
Highest streak (both new and old n-a): +16/+19, never tried streaking, just climbed from zero.
Activity level (from 1 to 10): 5, depends on my free time, trainings, season and school, but now it's more like 8-9.
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?): I am more social and talkative. Never played wars, but If u need, I can play. Win some xp for the clan is my priority.
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans: Shinigami for 6 months, I tried here 4 months ago, but wasn't as good, as you wanted, then went off, since semester started, now I got more time and started playing, then climbed from 44 to 46 in 4 hours on main and in one day 41 to 46 on alt.
Reason for leaving those clans: I want to try something new and since I wasn't actived I left by myself.
Why do you wish to join Absolute?: Good clan, with good players and nice gfx, tho. And also nice people there, sometimes I was on discord and talk w/ these boys. I'll also try win as much xp as I can for the clan.

Dizzy

January 8, 2021 20:17:57

Dismantle wrote:

Highest streak (both new and old n-a): +16/+19, never tried streaking, just climbed from zero.
Activity level (from 1 to 10): 5, depends on my free time, trainings, season and school, but now it's more like 8-9.
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?): I am more social and talkative. Never played wars, but If u need, I can play. Win some xp for the clan is my priority.
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans: Shinigami for 6 months, I tried here 4 months ago, but wasn't as good, as you wanted, then went off, since semester started, now I got more time and started playing, then climbed from 44 to 46 in 4 hours on main and in one day 41 to 46 on alt.
Reason for leaving those clans: I want to try something new and since I wasn't actived I left by myself.
Why do you wish to join Absolute?: Good clan, with good players and nice gfx, tho. And also nice people there, sometimes I was on discord and talk w/ these boys. I'll also try win as much xp as I can for the clan.
Evaluating, make sure u stop by our discord and get to know the guys link in my sig

BarryAllien

January 9, 2021 10:08:17

Username:BarryAllien
Alternative accounts:
Old n-a username(s):^^^^Micka^^^^
Discord username:lol,i need download it haha
Country (GMT):Brazil
Highest level (both new and old n-a):23/42
Highest streak (both new and old n-a):i dont remember now/+35
Activity level (from 1 to 10):7
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?):im unlocking chars that i will need,later i will try to streak,and I can war everytime
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans:DerB,HPPV,Legends Br,Templar Legends,all of this was in the old na
Reason for leaving those clans:Another clan invite me,and I knew someone and will play with him ksksks
Why do you wish to join Absolute?:Because its a very strong clan,and I think that i can be a good player for u,and I think that your logo is VERY BEAUTY OMG

Isaki

January 9, 2021 11:27:04

BarryAllien wrote:
January 9, 2021 10:08:17
Username:BarryAllien
Alternative accounts:
Old n-a username(s):^^^^Micka^^^^
Discord username:lol,i need download it haha
Country (GMT):Brazil
Highest level (both new and old n-a):23/42
Highest streak (both new and old n-a):i dont remember now/+35
Activity level (from 1 to 10):7
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?):im unlocking chars that i will need,later i will try to streak,and I can war everytime
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans:DerB,HPPV,Legends Br,Templar Legends,all of this was in the old na
Reason for leaving those clans:Another clan invite me,and I knew someone and will play with him ksksks
Why do you wish to join Absolute?:Because its a very strong clan,and I think that i can be a good player for u,and I think that your logo is VERY BEAUTY OMG
Rejected. Thank you for applying.
ImageImageImage

zooooka

January 9, 2021 13:47:03

Username:zooooka
Alternative accounts: none
Old n-a username(s): eeeeeuuuuufffff
Discord username: zuka rekhviashvili
Country (GMT): Georgia +4
Highest level (both new and old n-a):36 both old and new
Highest streak (both new and old n-a):+36 old +9 new yeah lol
Activity level (from 1 to 10):8
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?): war
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans: since new n-a I have not been in any clan, old n-a - Legends Rebirth
Reason for leaving those clans: Retired from n-a
Why do you wish to join Absolute?:I want a clan that doesn't refrain from wars and is trying to get that #1 clan rank.
Last edited by zooooka on January 9, 2021 16:33:16, edited 1 time in total.

Isaki

January 9, 2021 16:05:59

zooooka wrote:
January 9, 2021 13:47:03
Username:zooooka
Alternative accounts: none
Old n-a username(s): eeeeeuuuuufffff
Discord username: zuka rekhviashvili
Country (GMT): Georgia +4
Highest level (both new and old n-a):36 both old and new
Highest streak (both new and old n-a):+36 old +9 new yeah lol
Activity level (from 1 to 10):8
What are your capabilities? (Can you war? Can you streak?): war
Past clans and the duration you've been in those clans: since new n-a I have not been in any clan, old n-a - Legends Rebirth
Reason for leaving those clans: Retired from n-a
Why do you wish to join Absolute?:I want a clan that doesn't refrain from wars and is trying to get that #1 clan rank.
Rejected. Thank you for applying.
ImageImageImage

Isaki

January 11, 2021 16:39:14

Dizzy wrote:
January 8, 2021 20:17:57
Dismantle wrote:

Evaluating, make sure u stop by our discord and get to know the guys link in my sig
Accepted, welcome to Absolute.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Clan Recruiting”