Ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan

Talk about the latest news in your city, country, or anywhere around the world here.
CptKenpachi

Ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan

November 10, 2020 11:55:51

What do you guys think about the Nagorno-Karabakh peace deal?
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

Mastermind

Re: Ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan

November 10, 2020 12:21:58

Years of efforts and lives wasted. Us Armenians couldn't win because before pashinyan became PM the corrupt politicians took all the military funds and used it for themselves, that's why armenia still has soviet era weapons and tanks vs the million dollar drones of azerbaijan.

It's a bitter ending, pretty much all our land has been lost, but I guess Pashinyan had no choice because we are a weak country military wise and everyone he sent to fight went there to just die. So he decided to end it early anyway and not waste anymore lives I guess. I have lost two friends due to that war sadly :\

arisuki5

December 15, 2020 19:51:54

Mastermind wrote:
November 10, 2020 12:21:58
Years of efforts and lives wasted. Us Armenians couldn't win because before pashinyan became PM the corrupt politicians took all the military funds and used it for themselves, that's why armenia still has soviet era weapons and tanks vs the million dollar drones of azerbaijan.

It's a bitter ending, pretty much all our land has been lost, but I guess Pashinyan had no choice because we are a weak country military wise and everyone he sent to fight went there to just die. So he decided to end it early anyway and not waste anymore lives I guess. I have lost two friends due to that war sadly :\
Sorry for your losses ... How are things going there in Armenia ? Are there any chances of the war returning ? I heard some rumors that the situation was scalating to war again ... I hope I'm wrong, may God protect your people bruh

6tailfox

July 10, 2021 20:07:07

glad the killing stopped.

Return to “World News”