Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Betraiyer

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

February 15, 2021 16:52:24

Tiger wrote:
February 15, 2021 6:50:39
CptKenpachi wrote:
February 14, 2021 18:34:21
I feel like every time you do a balance a meta is created, but only ONE...
GG

instead of making this game more enjoyable, it is just becoming more brain dead.
nah, no worries we know what you mean so be a bit patient
Betraiyer wrote:
February 14, 2021 20:13:11
The Shigure buff is kind of absurd in my opinion. Hmm if he needed a 'buff' then fair enough.... but he cant be stunned, cant be countered & deals piercing damage? Like damn...................................

How does one defend himself? So we basically have to hold it especially when they pair him with shikamaru?? If it cant be countered then fair enough but at least let us stun him to slow him down.

I'm getting combo'd to death by these Anbu, jounin & Sannin aoe lovers which I very much doubt they are even using much strategy or thinking to throw out uncounterable + unstunable piercing AOE.....

Remove umbrella toss stun ignore at least.
let's see how he evolves and if he really becomes unbearable. I think it's not a huge deal if you just kill him first since he has to prep first to become "unstoppable"
yaaayy thank you :D
C O M E T H U N D E R / C O M E L I G H T N I N G

TheGodOfDeath

February 15, 2021 23:05:17

Dizzy wrote:
February 15, 2021 14:29:47
TheGodOfDeath wrote:
February 15, 2021 13:21:47
Dizzy wrote:
February 15, 2021 8:22:11

Everyone on the balance team as of now plays the game on a daily basis not always on our own account but we still play it... And we always aim to bring you guy's good character's overall but before the character is released are options with him are very limited so we can't always know how he'll do in ladder are who will make the next big meta.

With that said i would like to put it side by side with old NA where new characters would always end up with everyone getting +50s +60s +70s that hasn't happened here sure someone got many wins with it and many +20s but the amount of wins and time just reflect's the amount of dedication and hard work this person was willing to put to achieve his objective.

So like Tiger said we know the meta, we know the numbers and we know how it works, just sit tight something will be done as soon as possible.
+ 50s 60s and 70s?! Are you sure you aren't thinking about soul arena???
That never happened in the NA I played 15 years ago.
"Dedication and hardwork" is bs too, more like, they paid to have the characters instantly and played all day when the broken one came out and farmed his friends and the other 40 people who play this game these days
Clearly you did not if u can't remember players like Zaop +72 Luffe +70 Then u didn't play old NA.

And you just said it you're self he got the character and put in the hours those wins didn't just pop up on his profile he had to play for them.
So, "old NA" to you is less than 5 years ago when there were like 100 players left and the game was abandoned ......

And if you can't see how dumb it is to excuse someone with a 95%+ win rate with a character you guys just added as not broken, because he had to physically sit there and collect the easy wins like that, no wonder that guy doesn't think you actually play the game.

I forgive you for your ignorance.

Betraiyer

February 16, 2021 21:53:39

I wonder were all the Preta's hate went?.....

Let me be the first to say you guys did a GREAT job with this current update by making the right call on nerfing Et Zabuba opposed to Preta in the previous Kin, Et Kabu + Preta meta. Now all the Preta hate disappeared like magic.

Now I hope you take this same approach in the next update if you're going to nerf Shibi. He's a great character so dont butcher him too hard. My proposal is

Insect Dispersion
This skill now does 5 affliction damage to all enemies. (Currently dealing 10 affliction)

Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Aburame Shibi (S) deals 30 damage (Piercing removed) to one enemy and then stuns their physical, energy and strategic skills for 1 turn. If 'Insect Dispersion' was used the previous turn, this skill will also steal 1 random energy from the target for 1 turn.

Cool down reduced to 2 turns (instead of 3)

Nerf Summary

Dispersion - Now deals 5 affliction instead of 10.
Secret technique - No longer pierces, only stuns for 1 turn (instead of 2) + steals chakra for 1 turn (instead of 2) & cool down reduced to 2
C O M E T H U N D E R / C O M E L I G H T N I N G

Nusi2

February 18, 2021 20:50:11

"Secret Technique: Insect Sphere

Aburame Shibi (S) deals 30 damage (Piercing removed) to one enemy and then stuns their physical, energy and strategic skills for 1 turn. If 'Insect Dispersion' was used the previous turn, this skill will also steal 1 random energy from the target for 1 turn.

Cool down reduced to 2 turns (instead of 3)" that can work

Tiger

February 19, 2021 8:30:39

Thank you for the suggestions, right now we have a clear nerf in mind for Shibi, but in case he keeps being overwhelming we will nerf him once again!

Heisenberg3307

February 20, 2021 19:44:28

I think some characters need Balance

shino
This character consumes more chakra than profit
some balance:

Chakra Leach:
Aburame Shino deals 25 affliction damage to one enemy and steals 1 random energy from them. (up 5 damage)

Female Bug:
shino deals 5 affliction damage to one enemy. For 4 turns, their non-affliction damage will be reduced by 5. During this time, 'Chakra Leach' will deal 5 additional damage to them. These effects stack. (Increase 5 damage)

Zabuza
Hidden Mist:

for 3 turn, Zabuza will gain 5 points of damage reduction. The following 3 turns, 'Soundless Murder' will deal 45 piercing damage that ignores invulnerability and If Zabuza receives any new skill, enemy will have their Physical, Energy and Strategic skills cost 1 additional random energy for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4
Energy required: 1 gingutsu

Anko
Twin Snakes Mutual Death:

Mitarashi Anko targets the enemy affected by 'Dual Pin' and herself, killing both targets. This skill cannot be ignored, countered or reflected.

Duso
Melody Arm Tuning:

For the following 4 turns, 'Resonating Echo Drill' will deal 15 additional damage and 'Sound Manipulation' will deal 10 additional damage. (Down 5 additional damage)

Hope it is a fun game

Rajinsu

February 22, 2021 22:50:59

truth be told i dont think a small nerf to Shibi will do anything with the teams he fits well in to.But my idea to hit him some lol.
Insect Dispersion
Aburame Shibi (S) targets all enemies, dealing 10 affliction damage to them, reducing their non-affliction damage by 5 and . The following turn, 'Secret Technique: Insect Sphere' will be improved.

removed making them invulnerable to friendly skills for 1 turn.

or
Strategical Insect Placement
For 2 turns, The first enemy that uses a new skill on Aburame Shibi (S) will lose 1 random energy and then take 5 affliction damage permanently*. This skill can only remove 1 energy from each enemy on each usage. This effect stacks. This skill is invisible.

change any skill to only the first skill thats used on him.Or up the cd by 1-2 not that its effect him much because of counter/invo teams hes used with.

I dont think he would be as much of a prob or even a meta if u guys didnt remove effets from ten ten and others that cant be counter or reflected there no counter play for new players thats one of the huge probs

Also i was wondering why the type of skill classifying Unique was removed from everyone in this naruto arena
imo that kills some of the counter play i just it a bit odd to see some copy nin useing skills that they never could before in the old na lol

BigChungus

February 22, 2021 23:48:12

Shibi is too strong but also just hoses some characters/ strategies that rely on preps or using skills to buff up their other skills. He has an interesting design that would be wasted as a purely meta-dependent character like kankuro (s) for affliction teams or sai for drain teams.

I would rather take some strength off of insect dispersion instead of heavily nerfing everything else until he is balanced with 10 damage, 1cd insect dispersion, ignore friendly skills insect dispersion.

A nerf to both insect dispersion and insect sphere, instead of just gutting sphere would keep him viable in his own right, not only as an anti-meta pick

Rajinsu

February 23, 2021 1:58:53

One of the most midblowing things after looking agin at him not 1 of his 3 skill are classed as Strategic when really all 3 could/should be classed as for how they work.
And could very well be the nerf he needs making 1-2 if not all 3 Strategic

Crimsondawn

February 26, 2021 9:13:11

Haku idea
I feel that skills that dont get resued for a secondary effect or switched out for a new skill is a missed opportunity.Not just haku but others as well.

Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals
For 1 turn, Haku will become invulnerable. The following 4 turns, 'this skill will turn in to senbon Assault .Flying Water Needles of Death ' will target all enemies and 'Acupuncture' will target all allies and enemies.
cooldown: 6
Energy required blood, nin

Skill: Senbon Assault
Haku targets all enemy's under the effect of Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals using his Senbon needles for 2 turns dealing 10 piercing damage.If 2 targets are under the effect thin 15 piercing damage.If 1 target 30 piercing damage
Cooldown: 2
Energy required:1Tai 2random
Classes: Physical,Action,Ranged

Return to “Balance Discussion”