Balance Suggestions: Second Edition

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
luhdon2x

Re: Balance Suggestions: Second Edition

July 14, 2021 22:56:46

I'll be the first to say it. Nerf Chiyo. Her kit is a bit too much, and I've noticed her usage is annoyingly high (She can fit in any team). She simply has too many effects for too low of costs. It wouldn't kill her to make her prep skill cost 1 random energy. As it is now, she's another unpierceable character which takes too much chakra to kill. OR make her no cost prep pierceable. With Yugito (S) its very different because Yugito only uses 1 chakra type, whereas Chiyo uses all random to deal damage. Also her 25 affliction and 2 turn stun could both use nerfs as well, however I feel it would be wise to only nerf 1 or the other plus her prep to a random cost. Her reincarnation skill is a whole other problem when paired with White Snake Kabuto. She should not be revived by Edo Tensei when that skill is used. Her dying should not be able to be subverted as this causes a completely imbalanced match in the vast majority of situations.

ZoliMester

July 17, 2021 6:57:48

I never lost against the reworked Chiyo, I don't think she's OP or something, I don't think she needs any nerf in the current state of meta. There's a lot of character whos need some nerfs but not Chiyo.
Avy by me

aab2

July 19, 2021 3:20:44

ZoliMester wrote:
July 17, 2021 6:57:48
I never lost against the reworked Chiyo, I don't think she's OP or something, I don't think she needs any nerf in the current state of meta. There's a lot of character whos need some nerfs but not Chiyo.
agreed. maybe...just maybe...her heal could be reduced by 20/30

i still think the original naruto needs a toad summoning choice

when shadow clones is used, toad summoning becomes rasengan

when toad summonign is used, shadow clones become toad water bullet (or omething similar)

GazaGeneral

July 21, 2021 2:00:07

ET Yondaime Kazekage (S)'s Gold Dust Shield needs a nerf, increase cooldown or reomve either the dmg it does, demage reduction it has or the affliction immunity. He is doing was too much stuff with just one skill, no, prep need and no drawbacks. This skill combines with his and his allies damage reduction skills stacks, his other attack does 45 damage and makes target ignores helpful effects. ET Yondaime Kazekage (S) alone kills 2 of my 3 characters sometimes all 3 if I'm not careful

AusBee

July 22, 2021 9:14:29

This should be replaced by Reverse Four Symbols Sealing for 2 turns when used. In order for you to use 1 turn to deal 10 additional damage to an enemy stunned by this skill with Vacuum Sphere and the next turn to use Reverse Four Symbols Sealing. Rather than being forced to use Reverse Four Symbol Seal so it won't waste, or wasting the opportunity to use it because you want to use a boosted Vacuum Sphere.

If that is implemented, Reverse Four Symbol Seal can have a CD of 1 or still have a CD of 0

Its currently worded to be replaced by Reverse Four Symbol Seal during Izanagi but actually getting replaced after use which is better imo, so you don't have to spend two reds just to use Reverse Four Symbol Seal

Tiger

July 26, 2021 12:40:31

Ty for the suggestions, I read all of them the time they were posted and I'm sure you noticed some of the ideas were implemenented.
Also the Danzo change makes sense too , we will have to monitor him to see if he needs buffs

aab2

July 27, 2021 7:58:22

Tiger wrote:
July 26, 2021 12:40:31
Ty for the suggestions, I read all of them the time they were posted and I'm sure you noticed some of the ideas were implemenented.
Also the Danzo change makes sense too , we will have to monitor him to see if he needs buffs
probably the best admins this game has ever had, from a 2008 vet :)

Return to “Balance Discussion”