Naruto's Ultimate Sacrifice Mode (Boruto Manga)

Discuss specific manga series here. Only official discussion topics may be posted here. Refer to section rules for more information.
ULTRAXION

Naruto's Ultimate Sacrifice Mode (Boruto Manga)

October 22, 2020 6:59:11

Hello guys, just wondering if is there anyone else hyped about Naruto's final Kurama form that appeared in the last Boruto Manga Chapter 51 this week?

I'll leave a link below on imgbb, SPOILER ALERT
https://ibb.co/SwfccJ5

What do you think of the drawbacks of this technique? Do you really believe Naruto will leave us forever afterwards? What about the design of this mode?
Discord: ULTRAXION#4456

gaze

Re: Naruto's Ultimate Sacrifice Mode (Boruto Manga)

October 22, 2020 9:27:20

The title is huge spoiler already

ULTRAXION

Re: Naruto's Ultimate Sacrifice Mode (Boruto Manga Spoiler Alert)

October 22, 2020 19:27:36

AmphyAdri wrote:
October 22, 2020 10:19:09
ULTRAXION wrote:
October 22, 2020 6:59:11
Hello guys, just wondering if is there anyone else hyped about Naruto's final Kurama form that appeared in the last Boruto Manga Chapter 51 this week?

I'll leave a link below on imgbb, SPOILER ALERT
https://ibb.co/SwfccJ5

What do you think of the drawbacks of this technique? Do you really believe Naruto will leave us forever afterwards? What about the design of this mode?
I'm guessing Kurama is taking over Naruto's body and Naruto's personality will be replaced with Kurama's, meaning Naruto dies but his body is still alive. Which is why Kawaki says at the beginning of the series, "I'll send you where I sent the seventh". He said "Seventh" not "Naruto" which means "Seventh" could technically be Kurama now in Naruto's body.
I agree with the fact Kurama would actually take full control over Naruto's body and also fuse with him in some measure, giving him 100% of his full power at once. Besides the fact this is a power almost impossible to control at once, it could be too much for Naruto and it could affect his body. But i also think the one who will actually die is Kurama as a result of all chakra consumption/empowerment -> resulting of course, in Naruto's death as a Jinchuuriki (even if he's an Uzumaki). And yes, Kurama will be back and revived at some point though, but not Naruto. Another theory is that Kurama would use something similar to the Inner Eight Gates (applied to a bijuu).

Anyways, if they want a moment to finally make Naruto die, this is the best opportunity imo. If it doesn't happen now, then any other future time is bullshit imo. The only solution for Naruto to be brought back would be through Sasuke's Rinne Tensei technique, causing his death in exchange. This could have great impact upon not only Boruto but also Sarada and help her awaken her Mangekyo Sharingan maybe? Who knows. All interesting theories.
Discord: ULTRAXION#4456

Return to “Manga Series Discussions”