Staff Application / Aplicação para Equipe

Problems, updates and suggestions about the main site and the forum can be posted here.
Liann
Admin
Admin

Staff Application / Aplicação para Equipe

December 7, 2020 10:38:07

Fill the form if you think you are capable of helping the development of the game with mature, respect and disponibility.

STAFF APPLICATION

This staff application is mainly for Character Creation and Balance Updates.

In-game name: ----------
Discord Name and Discord ID: ----------
Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? -----------------------
What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? -----------------------
What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? -----------------------
As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): (not needed, but it would help your avaliation a lot)

P.S. You have to be a mature person, that is capable of receiving criticism and discussing about things without taking it personally. You need to be respectful and aware that not all of your thoughts will be accepted or well-received.

PORTUGUÊS

Essa Aplicação para Equipe é principalmente para Criação de Personagens e Atualizações de Balanceamento.

Nome no jogo: ----------
Nome no Discord e ID no Discord: ----------
Por que você deseja ser parte da equipe do N-A? -----------------------
O que você acha que pode oferecer para o jogo como um membro da equipe? -----------------------
Qual a sua disponibilidade, em questão de tempo livre? -----------------------
Como isto é principalmente sobre Criação de Personagens e Atualizações de Balanceamento (pode ir além disto), envie algumas criações suas (links por favor, ao invés de imagens): (não obrigatório, mas ajudaria bastante sua avaliação)

P.S. Você deve ser uma pessoa madura, que seja capaz de receber críticas e discutir sobre coisas sem levar para o lado pessoal. Você precisa ser respeitoso e ciente de que nem todos os seus pensamentos e ideias serão aceitos ou bem recebidos.

ShuryoOKami

Re: Staff Application / Aplicação para Equipe

December 10, 2020 10:17:08

In-game name: ShuryoOkami
Discord Name and Discord ID: ShuryoOkami
Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? I loved N-A since I was a little kid and I would be honored to be part of the team that made my childhood awesome .
What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? I am very creative and optimistic . Overall I can listen , help and do basically whatever is needed. I would like to be on the character creation team if possible but anything is fine.
What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? Basically I have alot of free time excluding online school a few hours a day.
As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): (not needed, but it would help your avaliation a lot): Uf if put on a spot kinda hard but with a few pointers and a bit of time I think I could creative a few interesting characters .

Takamaru

December 10, 2020 10:27:54

In-game name: Takamaru
Discord Name and Discord ID: League Commissioner, Takamaru Reviews 鷹丸#6656

Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? I want to be an extra hand in helping get the boards active by hosting ingame events like I am doing now with NAL for the community. I want to help get the people in the NA discord to get the boards active and I may have an idea that could work for that. I've been with this game since 4/1/2008 and I just want to give back to the game that brought me so many good memories with events and helping out as much as i can and i feel getting staff for the ninja headquarters is a huge step in that for me as I already am hosting events for the community as we speak and getting new players involved, and I won't do you guys dirty or anything i just want to use my free time helping out the forums which could use more activityI have some ideas that may help with community growth if you guys are open to having me. I want to help and use my free time to make this the best possible experience for someone who visits it. I am a very good balancer. extremely good in my opinion I am very good at team creation and know why some characters need boosts in some areas. I can keep a cool head and also I am a great listener to those in the community and my main goal is to increase social activity because that will increase the ingame activity.

What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? Unique Ideas

What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? I work at home M-F 11:30am-8:00pm EST besides that on weekdays im fully free in the mornings 9:30am-11am and after work 8pm-9pm On the weekends Im busy making music and going out on random missions with my gf so that time may vary.

As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): The current Ibiki is my creation even though his dr may need to be boosted from 10>15 now but on another note. The current Ameyuri most recent boosts were both my suggestions having his secondary effects to be a defensive aoe. I made those suggestions April even though I said only choose one xD. but this is the uniqueness I am talking about and It can go further than that. I submitted a Gaara remake even though it may not be good for Gaara it may be good for a new character right? I want to help bring in skills that were never seen before. Like we don't have any friendly based skills that boost the duration of preparation skills. When I submitted my deidara remake I suggested his preparation would be to boost the duration of friendly skills by x amount of turns. then shadow clones could last an extra turn or heals. by implementing skills into the game like that you are bringing in more defense and making it more of a thinking type of game. This is what I will offer to you guys and somewhat have with ibiki Ameyuri and some others in the past
Last edited by Takamaru on December 13, 2020 1:37:28, edited 3 times in total.
2nd 1 time out of 14 war matches.
Join the NAL Discord to better network with the war community.

Tiger

December 10, 2020 10:44:27

In-game name: Tiger
Discord Name and Discord ID:Tiger #3819
Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? I'm active thanks to the community and I like being aware of what is the current meta/what characters look overpowered or frustrating to play against
What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? I can get feedback from the community as well as give my objective opinion on what changes should be made. I can adapt to other requirements as well ( such as taking care of the social part or helping with gfx)
What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? Well, I am in discord all day, even if I'm busy irl or not. I am online so I can answer any questions in the shortest time. (my GMT is +2)
As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): I am not a character maker myself, but I did a few when I was bored, here is the link to them (they have the old class system):
Kakuzu
Tobi

desmoralize

December 10, 2020 10:52:19

Nome no jogo: Desoralize98
Nome no Discord e ID no Discord: Desmoralize98/Pedro Henrique#8714

• Por que você deseja ser parte da equipe do N-A?
Jogo Naruto-Arena desde os meus 13 anos de idade, sou um grande fã do anime, mas eu acredito que me destaco mais em qualidades profissionais mesmo, curso Jogos Digitais na faculdade Barão de Mauá - RP e tenho interesse em participar da Staff para agregar mais conhecimento da área de criação e adiministração de um jogo.

• O que você acha que pode oferecer para o jogo como um membro da equipe?
Acredito que posso agregar com novas ideias em questão de mecânicas de jogo, em meu currículo profissional já atuei como gerente de micro empresa e tenho um bom senso de colabaração fora que claramente estou totalmente aberto para críticas e oportunidades de melhoria que acredito serem os alicerces para o crescimento pessoal e profissional.

• Qual a sua disponibilidade, em questão de tempo livre?
No momento estou com muito tempo livre e uma agenda flexivél.

• Como isto é principalmente sobre Criação de Personagens e Atualizações de Balanceamento (pode ir além disto), envie algumas criações suas (links por favor, ao invés de imagens): Infelizmente, não terei personagens de N-A aqui para mostrar, mas se for do interesse de vocês posso mostrar um jogo de cartas que eu fiz de naruto de maneira simples rápida e inteligente para agilizar o sistema de combate de um RPG que eu mestrei a alguns meses atrás.

Themedic966

December 10, 2020 13:03:44

In-game name: TheMedic966
Discord Name and Discord ID: TheMedic966 #5214
Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? Hello, I would like to take part in the N-A staff because this game is important to me since I was a child, I still remember the nights i spent playing as a child and I like to dive back into the unique vibes that only N-A can give you.
What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? I think I might be qualified to apply for such a position as i could offer translation services (i speak fluently italian french english and understand spanish at a basic level). Furthermore I am currently studying coding on free code camp thus with time i could eventually even help you out with more complex tasks that requires coding skills.
Finally I think I have the patience and attitude required to be a mature and moderate actor of the staff group.
What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? I have quite a lot of free time, generally at night also, i dont really care about working days or weekends, i can work during both.
As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): (not needed, but it would help your avaliation a lot) I'm sorry but i dont actually have any of those contents to offer you.
Thank you for Reading this!

xXDantexX

December 10, 2020 14:23:54

In-game name: xxDantexx
Discord Name and Discord ID: xxDantexx #3855
Why do you want to be a part of the N-A staff? I've always wanted to be part of the staff so that I'm able to implement some of my ideas and contribute to the further development of this beloved game of mine and many more people, as well as helping others if they have any issue or question about the game. I've been playing the game since 2008 and when I learned the game was back, I proposed to myself to make something to keep the game competitive.

What do you think you can offer to the game as a member of the Staff? I can provide my creativity to keep the game as fresh and new as possible. I'm a very active member on boards, hosting different kinds of tournaments to keep the game active, using original rules and mechanics to make the tournaments more interesting, examples of this are the like Fake Nations Cup and Legendary Duos Tournament. Additionally, i have noticed that there are many people spamming on boards, some trying to sell drugs; therefore I'll be constantly monitoring for inadequate posts.
Finally, Im a Mexican player, and have the most influence on Latin players. There are a lot of latin members that are active right now and the most important thing for me is to end racism in the game, as many cases of racism have been reported in the past while playing wars, and this is something really important I want to end for the sake of the community as a whole.

What's your disponibility, in matter of free time? I have a lot of free time, because I only study 4 hours a day, and I spend most of my free time playing and reading news/updates about the game, their clans and their members. This has allowed me to come up with ideas for new content that will keep the game's community more united.

As this is mainly about Character Creation and Balance Updates (it can go further than that), send some custom creations of yours (links please, not images): (not needed, but it would help your avaliation a lot) I havent made any chars so far, but I can start thinking on new chars and balance updates for the game from now.

Fissp

December 10, 2020 14:38:46

I would like to recommend Dante.
Quando os bons se calam, os maus triunfam.

Szayel

December 10, 2020 17:15:48

Que caras bons, que hype
I.N.F.E.R.N.U.M

TheDarkLegend

December 10, 2020 17:41:08

Szayel wrote:
December 10, 2020 17:15:48
Que caras bons, que hype
Cara bom de warwick